The Lodge is Sir Richard Branson’s stunning nine bedroom chalet accommodating a total of 18 guests is located in Verbier, Switzerland, one of the Alp’s most exclusive resorts and Europe’s hottest ski spots.
Situated on a quiet road just 250m from the main ski lifts and backing onto one of the returning pistes, The Lodge is in a perfect location for the slopes.
General Manager Hannah Bowen-Jones (with the help of her 12 full-time staff), will ensure every need is catered for by offering the highest level of service and attention to detail perfected from their years on Necker Island. The Lodge itself provides a unique and fun setting: try some curling on the mini-ice rink, swim in the indoor pool, be pampered in the Spa, or just relax after a day on the mountain whilst enjoying a wide selection of tailored menus and fine wines.
Whether you need us to entertain the kids or fix a perfect gin and tonic, leave it to us; The Lodge will provide the perfect year round escape.
• Relax in our lounge area and choose from a great selection of DVDs. You can watch them on the large plasma screen curled up on a comfy sofa
• Take a dip in the indoor heated pool, or warm yourself up in the indoor or outdoor Jacuzzis
• Work up a sweat in our gym and build up an appetite
• Try a few glasses of red or white from our wine cellar
• Tuck in to some of the exquisite dishes from our kitchen – order what you want, or let us surprise you! You can even watch our chefs at work and pick up some tips!
• Enjoy a treatment or a massage at the Virgin Touch Spa
The Lodge can accommodate up to 18 adults in 9 bedrooms and up to 6 children and young adults in a specially designed bunkroom.
The Lodge is perched high in the Swiss Alps in a forested area just a five minute walk from the town of Verbier, and only 250m from the main lift station. If in winter you find walking in ski boots too difficult, we’ll be happy to drop you off, and you can ski straight back home as The Lodge is on a returning ski run.
Rental rates: from CHF86,625 to CHF172,910