In Cambodia’s untouched Koh Rong Archipelago, two pristine islands lie side by side. They are known locally as Song Saa – Khmer for ‘The Sweethearts’.
Song Saa Private Island is as seductive as the name implies. Think intimate. Think luxurious. But above all think harmony – with all the elements of nature that make this place so special.
The resort spans the islands of Koh Ouen and Koh Bong, connected by a footbridge over a marine reserve we have established to safeguard the islands’ reefs and marine life including turtles, seahorses and exotic species of tropical fish.
It features luxury Over-Water, Jungle and Ocean-View villas built with sustainable materials and with the deepest respect for the natural environment.
At the resort’s heart is a world-class restaurant and lounge, spectacularly positioned just off the island’s shoreline and surrounded by sea. A short stroll on the boardwalk will leave you perfectly positioned to take in dramatic sunsets, seascapes and starry nights.
From the moment you set foot on Song Saa’s exquisite islands, we hope you won’t have a care in the world. For this reason, we provide a simple Always-Included pricing policy: one price, per villa, per night. The only exceptions to this are motorised water activities, some adventure and conservation experiences as well as treatments at the resort’s sanctuaries.
Other features include:
– large infinity edge swimming pool
– spa and wellness sanctuaries positioned in the rainforest and along the shore
– yoga and meditation centre on the shoreline, ideal for yoga at sunrise
– water-sports such as kayaking, snorkelling, and boating
– fascinating ecological program to experience the area’s flora and fauna
– an exclusive island boutique featuring designer labels from around the world, luxury body care products, and local art works.